Making an Counseling Appointment
All the services requires appointments!
If you need additional information or if you would like to making an appointment, please contact the reception by telephone (03-3797-6822) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Please include Information listed below at your initial contact.
- Desirable date and time for the appointment
- Contact number (phone, cellular and/or e-mail address)
- Any requests regarding the way to be contacted. (e.g. “Call me after 5:00pm.” “e-mail contacts only.” etc)
- main issue
Note: English-speaking receptionist may not be available at all times for your telephone request, we recommend using fax or e-mail for your convenience.
Any information regarding counseling service is strictly confidential.
After receiving your fist request, the reception will contact you to arrange an appointment within business days. If you don’t hear from us for more than 4 days, please contact us again.
Changing Appointments and Cancellation Fee
In case you need to change or cancel an appointment, please contact the reception as soon as possible by sending following information: Please indicate that you are requesting for a cancellation/change of an appointment.
- Ddesirable date/time (when making a change)
- Request of change or cancellation
There will be no change/cancellation fee if you contact us 4 days prior to the appointment. In other situations, change/cancellation fee will be charged.